Update for the last year

     Well it has been a long time since I updated the blog, mainly a function of life getting in the way and another round of 'character-building' challenges to deal with. I left off in early 2025 and since then I have had a lot of time of work and yet more health challenges to deal with.  After a total of six months off work, great expense and a plethora of testing and reports I resumed working in October 2025 and breathed a great sigh of relief. So I figure I'll just post a few photos taken along the way.

As for 2026 I am hopeful that unlike the last few years this year will be one of great progress and enjoyment with plenty of flying, riding (both power and pedal) and touring in the 4wd. I no longer travel to the US which isn't a huge concern given the state of play but it does mean a bit less variety in my destinations which are now essentially Singapore, Manila and Tokyo/Narita with the odd little bit of domestic thrown in.

Onwards and upwards.

Enjoy. 


Probably my last trip to LA.  I stopped counting at 101 trips.  



Heading North





Zoom in on the photo - the flag contains the names of those killed in the terrorist attacks of 11/9/2001.  I remember it well as I was in Melbourne preparing to depart for Los Angeles. 




Redland Bay at its finest. 



I'm running slicks on the track bike now, should have done it ages ago.  This photo shows front and rear after one track day, I expect to get 3-4 days out of a set. 



Green machines - out for a ride with a mate.






Fiji with the family







A visit to the bus museum open day with my mini-me.

















That's it for now.  Hopefully I'll have some more substantial updates soon as I have track days coming up and also hopefully some movement at work. 



Paalam.
























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Mini Icicle Ride

Return to the track